"My mom used to tell me that the most valuable thing she owned was her library card. We were poor, but that's not what she was talking about. My mom knew that education opened doors and opened minds." Richard Carmona
The Information Technology Department of the Eastern Shore Regional Library provides automation and technology support to the eight county library systems. The IT department maintains the WAN connections for each library location and provides core enterprise-level services to the member library systems. We offer consulting and guidance to position each library to take advantage of current and emerging technologies.
- Web content and Email spam filtering
- Email hosting
- Web hosting and web page design/maintenance
- Database authentication
- Network and desktop PC maintenance
- Microsoft Volume Licensing Program
- Patron Management (Envisionware) system for public PCs
- E-rate filing
- ILS consultation and support
- Telephone system support
- Hardware and software consultation and acquisition for member libraries
We have some helpful trouble shooting tips for various issues that you may encounter but dont hesitate to call with any other questions.